mercoledì 24 febbraio 2016

Spring is coming in Venice!!!!!!

Well, ok, I'm not crazy.....I know it's still February, but.......here in Venice spring is coming!!!!!!
There's light until 6 pm, it's cold but the sun often shines. The birds in the sky sing in the early morning, and there's something in the air that smells like spring!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo happy about this, I absolutely love this season!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Some pics I took this mornig.....particulars, bricks, statues.....under the sun.


Frari Church, main facade


 Venice is really quiet and charming, also the gondolas are waiting for their guests in a peaceful mood :-D


Gondolas in a venetian canal




Me and the sun in the Doge's Palace!!!!!!
 by Arianna Gambirasi - Art Historian, Official Local Guide
 www.theveniceguide.it
You Tube: Arianna Gambirasi



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento